Monday, June 15, 2009

Lil Wayne: Endores Bogey Blunt Wraps (Made For Marijuana)


So I guess Lil Wayne is officially smoking if you know what I mean!! According to NewLilWayne.com, a couple nights ago Lil Twist, Young Money artist, posted up on his Twitter that Weezy would now be endorsing his own official blunt wraps. Supposedly the "wraps" will be available in flavors such as grape, vanilla & original. Also, they are supposed to be conveniently made so that they tobacco is easily able to be taken out, and replaced with......... Well, ya'll know what I'm gettin at!! Purchase the Bogey Blunts from this number: 1-800-658-2450. Enjoy!!

Bogey Blunts endorsed by Lil Wayne

Shouts to NewLilWayne.com!!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

YO, I JUS TRIED ONE OF DEM SHYTS DYS MORNIN B4 CLASS AND DEM BAD BOYZ SMOKIN'! THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY TREEZ WRAPS SO THE DUDE WAS LIKE "WE GOT SUM NEW SHYT BY LIL WAYNE"...I'M LIKE "LEMME SE DAT SHYT MAN..." HE OPENED. A PACK UP 4 ME AND I WUZ N HEAVEN! THE BEST PART ABOUT EM IZ, THE PACK IZ RESEALABLE! IT'LL NEVER GET STALE AND HARD! TRY IT! IT'LL TAKE U HIGHER! I SAT RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE STORE AND ROLLED UP MY BLUNT AND FI'ED IT UP. THAT STORE FAR FROM MY CRIB BUT I DONT CARE! I WILL TRAVEL FOR EM!

Anonymous said...

bogey blunts suck.The only thing i liked was the resealable wrapper

Anonymous said...

ey brehh.. you niggahs are haters!!

Anonymous said...

no shit wayne smokes