Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Singles.....Loot-Heads!!

I posted this track below quite a few days ago (maybe even weeks).... I'm honestly not a huge fan - However, I always feel obligated to post a dirty version once I've already posted a clean version. I also actually kinda liked the way the image looked PLUS Weezy is featured in the song - So it was a must post - Enjoy ya fuggin' lou-lou heads!!


****Dirty Version.

geffen_loser_poster-clean_single


(FugginLoot)
****Typical Kurupt. Gotta' love the beat - Shouts to 5Star!!



****Shouts to OnSmash!!



(PrettyFugginLoot)
****Very Hot Rating. This is the only song I really had a chance to listen to and I'd say I'm def. feelin' the fugg outta the beat. Tell me what you think? Peep!! Shouts H-I-F!!



****Very Hot Ratings. This is off the new Gangsta Grillz mixtape. Shouts to H-I-F!!



****Blazing RnB Rating. Shouts to H-I-F!!!



****Very Hot Ratings. Shouts to H-I-F!!!!



Young Son Ft. K.Sparks - It's Like This
****Very Hot Ratings.  Shouts to H-I-F!!!!



No comments: