Saturday, May 23, 2009

Up & Coming...


Stack$

If you go back with me than you probably remember this dude from a couple months ago with the Obama song. Or more easily recognized, he was the dude who poppd up out of no where with the sick ass Dr. Dre beat. In case you were wondering the song is called "N.I.G.G.A. '08". And also, in case you were wondering I believe this dude is pretty fuggin' real. Below is another track that I am already feelin' alotttt, compliments of DJ Booth. The beat almost reminds me of Scott Storch beat...However, another reason I put this post up was because I have been having a problem with Zshare. I put the link up anyway just so you could atleast listen - More power to if you can download!! Enjoy!!


stacksemail Stack$   Fallen


DOWNLOADS:   

(FugginLoot!!)


(FugginLoot)
*****Old track, peep!!



No comments: