Saturday, December 6, 2008

Cool Grey Spiz'ikes!!!!

Well ya'll, I guess this one was definitely worth the wait. As some of you might remember, a little while back these shoes were known to be a Europe Exclusive. In fact, for a long while, many people were not sure whether or not these kickz would ever make their way into the U.S.! Well I've got good news, they're coming!!!!!! Yup, thats right, the Cool Grey Spiz'ikes are said to be released late this month on the 31st. They will be sold at retail for $175 along with another pair of all black/cactus Spiz'ikes that really aren't even worth looking at!!!! Better grab these while you can, they will be going quick!!!! I know I will....... These are what I consider "a-must-cop"!!! Haha...


1 comment:

jgrizzle said...

must cop fo sho. deffinitly gonna scoop these