Thursday, December 4, 2008

KANYE WACK!!!!

HAHAHA!!!!! I HAD to bring this up!!!! You all will soon find out that I am not, and never have been the biggest Kanye West fan. And honestly, all this cocky talk of his lately about being the "Michael Jordan"of hip-hop KILLS me. PLEASE dude! Ha, PLEASE! If anyone is Michael Jordan it would be Jay-Z. Hova, who retired with rings (rings=platinum records) and then comes back to cop another ring (American Gangster). Kanye, like I have ALWAYS said: stick to your lil sampled beats, because thats what you do best!!!! Anyways.....If you didn't see Colbert BLAST Ye' on TV the other night....... Here is your chance!!!! Enjoy.......


P.S. According to ThisIs50.com, A Colbert Christmas outsold Ye's new album on iTunes. Right now Colbert's album is at #3 while Kanye stands directly behind him at #4. In fact that was my whole intention of this post. Props Steve!
**Shout Thisis50.com

No comments: