Thursday, December 4, 2008

Kickz!!!!

This just happens to be ANOTHER one of those subjects I just HAVE to mention. For most of you who don't pay attention to shoes, and for that matter, don't pay close attention to maybe what your favorite rapper always happens to be wearing (this is only me because I am weirdly obsessed w. shoes). ANYWAYS, this Supra brand just happens to keep popping up everywhere. Some of you have probably noticed those REALLY shiny, hi-top shoes that Lil Wayne and T-Pain have been seen wearing at the VMA's & BET Awards (also peep Curren$y sporting them on cover of XXL's December ish). The reason I feel I have to bring this up is because as of recently, I found out that T.K., a member of Curren$y's group Fly Society is supposedly the man behind it all. I honestly had no clue about this what so ever and find it incredibly fascinating. As I TOLD YOU ALL....... WATCH OUT for Curren$y & Fly Society. T.K. is known for his involvement in the skating industry but is now becoming rather popular and well known for his Supra shoe line and various other clothing lines. Besides his sneaker label, T.K., aside with Curren$y, have their Fly Society label which is starting talk as well as  their Ashbury line. All 3 brands are 
very fascinating and worth taking a look at!!!!



T.K. (left) and Curren$y (right)


Supra Cruzier Low^

Haha, I know what you thinking! Trust me, I know this is a very risque picture to post up for a first impression. Hear me out...... The basic style is tight and you must realize these are supposed to resemble the notorious Air Jordan Retro 5 Grape edition - which is a verrry classic shoe for collectors (copped'em!!).

(Shouts to PickYourShoes.com)
*****Site



Nike Air Force 1 - Huarache

These are fuggin loot!!!! Can't ever go wrong with all white Nike's, especially when they are Air Force One's. Even better is the fact they are mixed with the Huarache's. These kickz are probably comfortable as fugg. Only concern I have is that clear bottom turns yellow.... Peep!

****Shout to Kicksonfire.com

No comments: